Are you a spiritual seeker who is looking to reconnect with your inner artist?
Have you always wanted to create a truly inspired piece of art but didn’t know where to begin?
Are you looking to have fun as you explore painting?
Join Ann-Marie Cheung and Paula Telizyn in our heARTsake Painting adventure experience where you will explore ancient symbols, meditations and exercises and create a beautiful owl painting in the process.
This is a class for anyone who desires to experience a more meaningful life through creative pursuits and meditation using acrylic paint
If you want to
- Discover how to paint or rekindle your painting desire
- Find more joy and ease in your life using painting
- Learn how to ground yourself through breathing exercises
Then Painting Owl Magic is for you!
You will get
- Guided meditation
- Grounding exercise with breathing
- Intro to acrylic painting so if you’re a complete beginner, you will thrive
- Guided painting experience using The heARTsake Painting Method TM which will result in your beautiful, personal Owl painting, one that you will proudly hang in your home or office
- 3 hours connecting with your inner spiritual and creative self
- Held on Zoom from the comfort of your own home
- A list of needed supplies will be sent to you ahead of time so you can easily purchase what you need
LIVE on Zoom so you get in person interaction and positive feedback
I will be participating in Culture Days at the Illumine Gallery. Learn how to draw a mandala!
I’m excited to be participating in the Brush Off to help support the London Children’s Museum!
16 artists will test their skills through a painting competition. Guests cast votes determining who is crowned the night’s champion. http://www.londonchildrensmuseum.ca/support/brush
The Brush Off is a unique fundraising event featuring a live painting competition, great food and live and silent auctions. Sixteen artists will test their skills through 4 rounds of painting competition. Guests vote to determine who makes it through each round and is ultimately the night’s champion. Original works of art will be created at The Brush Off and guests have an opportunity to take a painting home by placing a winning bid, all while supporting the Children’s Museum.
Right now, 1 in every 5 children in London is living in poverty. The schools these children attend are unable to provide experiences to enrich the education and lives of their students because of cost and access barriers. With your support of The Brush Off, the Children’s Museum will be able to offer a subsidy to help with field trip costs including bus transportation to and from the Children’s Museum and pizza lunch, often a luxury for the children.
Read the article in Our London featuring artist Shane Wilcox.
Eat, Sip & Paint yourself HAPPY at
The Bistro (formerly The Beanery) in St.Thomas
Join us for “Watching Snow Fall”
Artist Ann-Marie Cheung will walk with you through creating this beautiful painting
Tuesday February 2, 2016 7-9 pm
all materials included (food & beverage not included)
625 Talbot Street
St. Thomas, Ontario N5P 1C6
Please pre-registration with payment to guarantee your spot, as seating is limited. If you have any problems registering online, please call the AGL at 519-652-5556. We will be happy to assist you. All classes are subject to minimum registration.