The Aesthetica Art Prize 2015 is open for entries. The prize is a major event for established and emerging artists, now in its eighth year, and is awarded by the international art and culture publication Aesthetica Magazine.
It is a celebration of excellence in art from across the world and offers artists the opportunity to showcase their work to wider audiences and further their involvement in the international art world.
Judges include influential figures from major organisations such as the National Portrait Gallery, Design Museum and Yorkshire Sculpture Park among others.
- £5,000 Main Prize courtesy of Hiscox
- £1,000 Student Prize courtesy of Hiscox
- Group exhibition in partnership with York Museums Trust
- Publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize Anthology
- Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine (186,000 readership worldwide)
Categories for entry: Photographic & Digital Art; Painting & Drawing; Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture, and Video, Installation & Performance.
Submissions close 31 August 2015. To enter, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/artprize