Registration Deadline is April 1st!
Artists and artisans, at any level in their art careers, working in any visual medium are welcome to participate in this first-ever, city-wide annual open studio event in Toronto. Whether you are an emerging, mid-career or established artist, you are encouraged to participate in this exciting event. This is a non-juried event giving all artists and artisans an opportunity to connect directly with art-lovers and art collectors every year.
• Gain exposure to the art-loving and art-buying public.
• Enjoy 100% of the direct sales of your artwork to the public.
• Get listed and gain exposure on our website in the online artist directory as well as in 3,000 printed guidebooks prior to and during the event.
• Show a few pieces of your work to the public at the Opening Celebration/Preview Exhibition (optional). Each artist is allocated a small space, enough room for an easel or podium or two and a portfolio.
• Exposure for you and your art at the Opening Reception and Preview Exhibition as well as your weekend venue.
• Getting or keeping your name and artwork “out there” is a critical part of being or becoming a successful professional artist.
• Opportunity to build your email/mailing lists.
• TAB gives you the opportunity and inspiration to create new work every year and to show and sell directly to the public annually.
• Be a part of the larger art community in Toronto and meet other artists.
- I’ll be participating
Weekend 1: East of Yonge Street (July 16 & 17, 2016)
Artisans at Work ~ AAWGallery
2071 Danforth at Woodbine Subway